Toto vysílání je k dispozici pouze uživatelům s placeným členstvím.
Chcete-li sledovat vysílání z archivu, staňte se součástí Red Button EDU komunity a aktivujte si členství.
Materiály doplňují a rozšiřují informace, které zazněly v tomto vysílání. Umožňují vám samostudium tématu do hloubky, pokud máte chuť a čas.
Pro zobrazení materiálů je potřeba mít aktivováno plné členství.
- Jeremy Bailenson – Experience on Demand: What Virtual Reality Is, How It Works, and What It Can Do
- Robert Scoble & Shel Israel – The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality & Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything
- MOVIE: The Lawnmower Man (1992) – A classic that started public interest about VR https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104692/
- MOVIE: Ready Player One (2018) – A showcase how future VR experiences could look and feel like (hopefully our physical world won’t get ruined like in the movie) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
- Great intro to AR/VR/XR for your friends and colleagues in 8 mins – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLP4YTpUpBI
- Evolve 2018: AR, VR, & the Future of Work – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPB6q5mPqo&t=905s
- Seniors Try VR For The First Time – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUkcw63bAs
- HoloLens 2 AR Headset: On Stage Live Demonstration – https://youtu.be/uIHPPtPBgHk
- VR Headsets comparison 2020 – https://www.cnet.com/news/the-best-vr-headset-for-2020/
- 21 examples of practical applications https://virtualspeech.com/blog/vr-applications
- Women in XR – https://experience.briovr.com/blog/women-vr/
- Top XR-focused online magazine RoadToVR.com
- TOP AR/VR Podcasts – https://blog.feedspot.com/augmented_reality_podcasts/
- An AR/VR/XR hub and a forum for continuous inspiration https://www.vrs.org.uk/
- Top VR Twitter accounts – https://xrterra.com/blog/5-virtual-reality-influencers-on-twitter-you-need-to-follow-today/
- Improve Soft Skills with Virtual Reality – https://virtualspeech.com/
Czech AR/VR ecosystem (selected companies)
XR (spatial web / computing) is the next huge business frontier, with growth potetial of orders of magnitude in the next 3-7 years. Imagine XR being now like the internet in 1995 or smartphones in 2008 - growing pains and trials & errors are soon behind us, the tech is maturing. Czechia has a great potential to be a part of it - a bunch of great examples already. Show more…
XR (the abbreviation summing up virtual (VR), augmented (AR), and mixed reality (MR) is something you will increasingly hear about in the business context.
Sometimes called spatial computing because it transforms our information-centric lives from our flat 2D screens into 3 dimensions, promises to be the next vast business frontier opening in front of us.
What will you do, not to miss the soon-departing train?
Why should I watch the episode?
- To gain context and understanding about XR and its impact across businesses. In the first episode of a 3-part mini-series on XR you’ll meet local and international luminaries of the field who will explain basic terminology, key milestones, current possibilities as well as anticipated development, and impact in near future.
What will be my take-home value?
- Understanding of fundamental XR concepts, terminology and where this technology comes from, and where it is heading.
- XR Scorecard for assessing the readiness of your business in various impact factors of this technology.
- Ideas on how to start experimenting with the technology with low entry costs and, potentially, a decisive impact on your business.
- And hopefully, an urge to watch the next episode…
Who are the hosts?
Luboš Malý has tried various roles from process engineering, through managerial roles up to global transformation projects. As an Innovations in Operations Director at the LEGO Group he focuses on utilisation of exponential technologies for making toys for the future generations of kids and adults. He co-founded the RedButton network whose purpose is to cultivate the environment in Czech and Slovak companies. Finally, he’d like to support sustainable shopping by the earthnest project. The marketplace directly contributes to Sustainable Development Goals by the UN. He changes organisations to organisms, employees to entrepreneurs and hierarchies to communities in his activities while connecting distant worlds of Virtual Reality, Robotics, Additive Manufacturing or Digitalisation with a sustainable and playful approach to work.
Martin Holečko is a visionary passionate about exploring how converging exponential technologies rapidly and profoundly change our lives and inspiring others to use them wisely to improve the world around us.
Currently Martin leads Future Port Prague, an international futuristic conference and festival focusing on exactly that. Since 2017, it has become a leading Central European gathering of innovators, enthusiasts, and leaders with 10k+ annual attendance.
Back in 1997 Martin co-founded Etnetera, today a group of hi-tech companies reinventing their clients‘ businesses for the digital age. He was also at the birth of VRgineers in 2016, the world’s leading producer of high-end VR headsets for professional use.
Martin’s secret weapons are imagination, creativity, and the ability to excite and lead others towards a bold vision. He is most inspired by inspiring others to dare to think big.
Apply new knowledge into practice
Nedílnou součástí každého vysílání je praktická výzva, která vám pomůže lépe ukotvit nově získané znalosti.
Pro zobrazení je potřeba mít aktivováno plné členství.
Might Be Interesting